- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great Service And Edwin Is a Great Young Man, Knows What He Is Doing ! Thanks Edwin !
Smog check was done within 30 mins. Make sure to make an appointment before you visit.
Great CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
I'm overdue I writing this. I had an odd noise in my truck, so I took it here as it's close to my house. Certainly not the cheapest repair (water pump failure, including preventative maint on the timing belt) but the owner explained everything that had to be done, explained why, and showed me the old parts which were clearly failing. When you trust your mechanic and you trust the job was done right, any concerns about cost evaporate. I now gas up here every time, even if I could save a penny or two elsewhere. I'm happy to support a local shop with integrity, thanks guys!
Super friendly clean and helpful. They can handle gas repairs and smog checks. Really convenient and fast!